Wednesday, May 20, 2009

POEMS

Friendship
A friend is someone who always cares
With Whom
Everything you want to share,
a friend is one who makes you smile
even when you are away a mile
A friend is one who is in your heart,
someone from whom
you never want to part,
A friend is someone just like you,
loving and caring so sweet and true,
thanks for being there for me.

In love with you
It takes a tought of you
or just a simple glance
It takes a warm hug.
A kiss or a touch of your hand
to make me feel
what true love can be
& i never felt it could be like this
till i met you
Honey I'm so lucky to be
in love with you

Never Say
Never Say ur happy when ur sad,
Never say ur fine when ur not ok,
Never say u feel good when u feel bad,
And never say ur alone when i am still alive

I'll be here
When you are feeling down
or when you are in a bind
I'll be right beside you
Comfort you will find.
If your need an ear to listen
Or a loving helpful hand
I'll be right here for you,
I truly understand
I'll be here for you

Take my hand
Let us walk the world together
Let everyone see
It's you and me
Withing you lies the sun, the breeze
You are my inner peace
needing you always by my side You are my whole life
Warmed by a fire withing
Your love sets me free
Loving you from the depths of my soul
My heart is now whole

I have already lost
Every Time I looking for something.
Which i want to getand i like most
When i could find nothing
I remember that I have already lost.

Supporter