Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Let's Do Something, Don't Stay in Home


Interview With Nandita
Nandita K.C., A well known female artist in Nepali fim industry as a heroine. She played 25 feature film and dozen of music videos . She is going forward on her career. Even her birth place is Arghakhachi and She started her career from Butwal, Hare is her Interview taken by Ramesh B.C.
Q. Welcome
A. Thank you
Q. How's your schedule?
A. Playing "Timi Matra Timi"
Q. How did you start your career in this field?
A. I started my career from butwal when i was in college life. My causin gave me a brake before 5 years.
Q. How much you struggle?
A. Yes, i wen ktm after inter then i started dance class there i became select on film called "Indreni"
Q. About Childhood?
A. Silence character so i feel more hasitating but my seniors help me.
Q. If u doesn't became heroine?
A. I will be nurse.
Q. Family Support?
A. More, i could not come in this stage without my family support?
Q. Audience Attitute to female artist?
A. Yes, here more people educated but they did not keep positive attitute on art. There education is only limited in certificate.
We are artist, we recognize our nation in international lavel, so, we all should positive thinking for female artist.
Q. Fist short? A. Ofcourse I feel hasitation when i was giving first short. That's the shooting of "YO Kasto Maya". but in "Indreni" I does not feel like that.
Q. Is it sustainable profession?
A. Busy artist could survice easily. but all could not.
Q. How's you attitude on glamorous?
A. It's necessary, because audience demand. But glamour should be according to situation.
Q. Low remuneration then male artist ?
A. Yes, it is on bollywood & holyywould also but this trend should be change.
Q. How you find before and nowdays?
A. Yes, it's improving on story, making, acting and every field.
Q. What is your request to your audience?
A. Love Nepali Film. Don't compare with hindi and english. Even nepali film are weak then others because of budget, technology. Your interest on role?
Sentimental I think, but a artist could play all kind of role.
Q. What is acting?
A. Part of life.
Q. Different between Modeling & Film?
A. Not More different almost same. Just only unit is large in film than modeling.
Q. Different yesterday and today's lifestule.
A. Not more, yesterday fe people know me but today more people know me, I feel Proud doing this job. I earn name and fame.
Q. Have you ever proposed?
A. Yes, afcourse, but i don't care because I am concious on my carreer.
Q. Family members?
A. 7, mom, dad, bro and 3 sis.
Q. Thought about marriage?
I am not thinking about marriage yet. Ofcouse someone is waiting for me but still i could not find him.
Q. What is marriage?
A. Way of life, it's necessary. It's makes life beautiful.
Q. What is life?
A. Life is short and beautiful, we should do struggle to get success.
Q. What's your suggestion to newcomers.
A. They are more concisou about female right. We whould not stay in home. We can do every thing so i want to suggest every parent to support their daughter.
Q. And Last?
A. Ofcoulr I feeling pleasure, it's my grattitute to be have from where i started my carreer. May i success to make my city know in international level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Supporter